Footlevelers Custom Orthotics
Total Body Wellness
We specialize in products that are designed to improve your quality of life. From our individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics , to our customized footwear and support pillows – we want you to live pain free and healthy.
We can improve your overall health by supporting your foundation. The feet are the foundation of the body. They support you when you stand, walk, or run. Feet also help protect your spine, bones, and soft tissues from stress as you move.
By stabilizing and balancing your feet, Foot Levelers orthotics enhance your body’s performance and efficiency, reduce pain , and contribute to your total body wellness. Our orthotics complement your healthcare professional’s treatment when you stand, walk, and live your life in balance.
- 14" diameter inflatable balance disc with pump and needle
- Made from heavy duty PVC for long lasting durability and performance
- Used for sitting on to mimic the benefits of sitting on an exercise ball
- Knubbed top surface for tactile stimulation and smooth bottom surface
- Needle valve inflation allows for customized, fine adjustment of hardness
A Wife After God's Own Heart: 12 Things That Really Matter in Your Marriage
One secret to marital bliss is for a wife to love her husband the way God designed for her to love him--even with his shortcomings. God hasn't called a woman to change her husband, but to focus on her calling as a wife. And the rewards for doing so are rich! Elizabeth provides valuable and practical insights on 12 key areas of a marriage, including...
- What it means to be a husband's helper
- What submission is and isn't
- Nurturing joy in your home and family
- Excelling in your work...and making time for fun as a couple!
This book can be used alongside A Husband After God's Own Heart, or as a stand-alone volume.
Buy Now at: www.Amazon.com
A Husband After God's Own Heart: 12 Things That Really Matter in Your Marriage
The closer a husband is to God, the closer he will grow to his wife. That's why it's so vital for husbands to pursue God's heart and get to know His perfect design for the man's role in the marriage relationship. Husbands will find their marriages growing richer and deeper as they discover how to...
- win a wife's heart through loving leadership
- enjoy better communication through careful listening
- build a happier home through wise guidance
- encourage the family's spiritual growth by example
- excel at a career without sacrificing family priorities
Jim George addresses 12 areas of a husband's life, providing men with powerful and practical applications for becoming a husband after God's own heart. Includes a helpful study guide.
Buy Now at www.Amazon.com
What does it mean for a husband to love his wife? Three things, says Tony Evans: a husband must be his wife's savior, sanctifier, and satisfier. It is by living out these three principles that a godly marriage will blossom and flourish.
In For Married Men Only , each of these principles is explored and explained using real-life examples. How can a husband be his wife's savior? By learning to love her as Christ loved the church. What about sanctifier? By dying to self and modeling sacrificial love, no matter what the result. And satisfier? By studying and serving his wife so he can fulfill her needs, just as Christ humbled Himself for our sakes.
First published in 2002 as Tony Evans Speaks Out on a Man's Role in the Home , this booklet has sold nearly 40,000 copies. Use it alone or with the companion volume, For Married Women Only .
Buy Now at www.Amazon.com